Dentist in Century City, LA
This is the heading
If you’re heading to Cal Dental Group from Century City:
1. Continue to W Pico Blvd
2. Take W Olympic Blvd to Barry Ave
3. Follow Barry Ave to Your destination
4. Your Destination will be on the left
936 Crenshaw Blvd # 101 Los Angeles, CA 90019
Book An Appointment
Are you looking for the best dentists in Century City? You’re in luck! We’re Cal Dental Group, and we’re excited to meet you. If you have oral care needs, we’re here to fulfill them. We can help with anything, whether you require general, cosmetic, periodontal, preventive, or restorative work! Additionally, we can offer you emergency dental treatment if you need help outside our normal working hours. For you, we’re open 24/7.
We’ve been doing this for a long time, and we know that dentist’s offices can be uncomfortable for some people. We pledge to always offer a stress-free environment full of friendly staff. Our number one goal is to make sure you have good oral health. And our number two goal is to ensure you have a comfortable experience and that you’ll want to come back again. If you’ve had bad experiences with dentists in the past, you don’t have to worry about that when you come visit us.
Most of the time, people come in for general dentistry. If you’re looking for dental services in Century City, Los Angeles, here’s what you can expect from our clinic:
- General examination: This first step will give us a sense of your current oral health. Your dentist will ask questions about your dental history to determine what you need from us moving forward.
- Testing for tooth decay: Tooth decay affects many patients, but don’t worry. If we catch it early enough, we can correct it! These tests are simple as well.
- Screening for cancer: Oral cancer is a serious issue, so we make sure to look for all the early warning signs. We want to ensure we spot the signs as soon as possible so that we can treat it properly.
- Gum disease examination: Gingivitis and periodontal gum disease are no fun. Fortunately, this quick test can help us stop these diseases before they become serious problems.
When you need a dentist in Century City, you know who to call—Cal Dental Group!
Directions from Century City Los Angeles to Cal Dental Group is relevant to zip codes near, 90067
“Cal Dental Group is passionate about helping you feel better about your smile. Our patients like to show off their confident, beautiful smiles!”