Dr. Pedram Fakheri
Dr. Pedram Fakheri completed his Bachelor Degree in Biology from Yeshiva University in New York. He received his D.M.D degree from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Immediately following graduation, he continued his surgical training in Advanced Education in Periodontics and Implant Surgery and he received his Specialty certificate and MSD degree from Loma Linda University. Dr. Fakheri strongly believes in comprehensive patient care and providing his patients with variety of treatment options.
Dr. Fakheri ‘s Honors, Awards, and Recognitions:
- Poster presentation at the International Association of Dental Research (IADR) Annual Meeting
- Recipient of the IADR Scholarship March
- Poster presentation at AAP Annual Meeting
- Member of Shiraz Chemistry Research club
- Board of trustees of the IJSO
Vice President Sigma Delta Rho Pre-health club
- Vice President Alpha Omega
Find Your Perfect Smile!
If you have any questions about your request appointment, call us we’ll be sure to help you as soon as possible.
We are always happy to answer your dental-related questions!